Saturday 30 April 2011

1 month!

It's been a month since I started this blog, and I'm very proud. I have managed 10 posts in a month. I doubt I'll keep that up. Anywho... I decided to do something special for my 10th post, soooo... I took out an old friend from primary school who I had won from a chess tournament (sounds sad. BUT it was fun we got badges and medals! AND mascots. mini ones. but MASCOTS nonetheless). I took out my old friend Paco (random) the parrot and we went off on an adventure to the great dangers of the .... garden.

Paco's Adventure

Paco getting ready with his (handmade) expedition hat.

Paco exploring a bush

Paco posing for a picture in the bush.

Paco resting on a garden lamp.

Paco telling me off for taking a photo of him resting (he said it was embarassing that he had to take a rest for a 2 minute climb and didn't want others to know. OOPS)

Paco imitating an average bird eating from the bird feed. 

Paco's explanation. 
(We were allowed to choose mascots when we got a certain amount of points in our chess match. So I chose the parrot because in the past I had got others. The 'Fluttery is meant to be Flattery (little joke) and it refers to chess as well as real life. In chess it's good to copy your opponents move because your opponent doesn't know whether your going to copy them in the next move or not. CLEVER RIGHT! i only just got that after around 3 years!) 


Paco flying free!!!

Thank You for joining Paco's Adventure.
Byee
xx.
Keep Following.

8 comments:

Lehcar Swerdna said...

LOVE IT.

YaeJin said...

That parrot is SO cute ><

ami said...

why thank you
Paco will be most pleased ;)

newyorkcity said...

paco is soo cute :)

EmilyOlivia said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS.
I wish SOMEONE *cough cough Lehcar* would do cute things like this which is worth stalking :(((
keep up the hard work ! hahahah...
can you bring paco into school??
xx

EmilyOlivia said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS.
I wish SOMEONE *cough cough Lehcar* would do cute things like this which is worth stalking :(((
keep up the hard work ! hahahah...
can you bring paco into school??
xx

ami said...

whyd you comment twice?
erm sure i guess

Anonymous said...

Yes please bring him into school!xx