Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sitting in the garden...

Hello.
I'm sorry I have not posted in a while, well 3 DAYS, but I just didn't have anything to say. But I am determined to write about something today, so here I am. Sitting in my Garden....
My garden is a wonderful place really, there's daffodils drooping, a cut up tree, empty plant pots... ok not soo nice then... it'll be better once my mum starts gardening, although i doubt that'll happen this year, she seems very busy. OH BUT... we do have lavender growing, a bush of yellow flowers  AND GRASSSSS!
I just finished another cuppa of tea, yummmmmm :P I hear.... birds chirping, oh yh, that's another thing, the amount of chirps i hear is always increasing as the days go by. Let me count...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.... EURGH it just keeps going. our next door neighbour has pigeons.... oh I think I hear a parrot, oh no I see it, it's really pretty :O.... as i was saying, they (he, the father of the family. They each own a pet, i think the parrot is a family pet... YEH its a zoo in there, they used to have a SNAKE AND A HAMSTER, but the hamster did not last long, you can imagine why???) have pigeons, but they sound a bit like owls, theyre hooooooting now.

This is what i see. If i moved my head i can see more...

To my Left....

To my right....


Up...

down.... te he :)

BIRDS MAKE SOOO MUCH NOISE, that's all hear besides, my typing, the wind chime next door (quite soothing), the odd bus and plane oh and car alarm???, the wind swaying the trees and the chattering from people in the garden behind (theyre having a tea party)
Finally, they've quitened down... I was trying to get a good picture of one of the birds, i think they are parakeets, they are GREEN.
te he, I'm trying to imitate their chirps, REALLY DIFFICULT, but i think i have the whistle and owl/ pigeon hoot in the bag.
EURGH, IM SOOO ANNOYED, i just missed THE PERFECT PICTURE BECAUSE I WAS TYPING :(
and another one :(((((
HEHEHE i hear my next door neighbour ask her daughter, 'do you have spare hangers in her room?'
:))))))))))))))))) (that's me laughing btw)
I'm still trying to get a good picture of the birds, but i guess it's going to be hard... so I'll try that later.
Here are some of my attempts, but the camera couldn't zoom in enough so sorry about that. There are two in the tree, at the top.


Here they are, circled in red!

Here's a picture of what my camera could not acquire...

I think?

Anyway, it's getting kind of cold now, plus I'm wearing short shorts, so my legs are a little cold, but that's because the sun is sort of directed towards the back of the garden and not at me anymore :(
Oh well, i think this is a good time to intorduce ICE then, seeing as it's getting cold. WOW, that's perfect, before i came out and started my blog, or ANYTHING AT ALL, i made myself a nice cuppa of tea (Lemon and Lime), and I had been advised to out ice cubes in too. However, our freezer was a little full, so i could not. BUT FEAR NOT, because after a little shifting of peas (THEY WERE IN THE TOP DRAWER  - THEY ARE MEANT TO GO IN THE BOTTOM :O), a roll of garlic bread and packets of prawns, I made room. So I left he ice cube tray in the freezer and went off to have a shower and get ready with for blog. I came back, and i wasn't expecting the ice cubes to be done but some how they were. OR SO I THOUGHT THEY WERE, i could see a bubble in a few of them, but i expected that. 
I took out one and it sort of crumbled, IT HAD JUST FROZEN OVER THE TOP. i tried another and then same thing happened, but then i got lucky and i took out one that came out HALF, okay so maybe not tooo lucky. I thought it looked REALLY KL, because there was nothing inside it, just the outline of it, if you can say that for a 3D object??? Coincidently, my camera was next to me, and my immediate response was BLOG ITTTT!
so here i am, BLOGGING ABOUT ICE, I am sooo wierd




that's two halves put together. Ohhhh, It could be an illusion picture!

I tried a few others, but most of them cracked, until i tried one at the end, by now i had got the hang of how to handle the ice so it didn't crumble and = A FULL ONE

I all its glory!!!!

so there's my 5th post??? I can't remember how many i've done now. It's sooo relaxing and calm, ESPECIALLY, if you sit in you garden. I have to finish my RS Homework, i sort of did half of it and then left it because it was boring :S
OH, look out for my Letter-Animals collection of drawings, which will be published on my BLOG sometime soon I HOPE. For a sneek peak visit Mary's Blog at.... http://www.marylee31.blogspot.com/
She has the exclusive one that I first came up with, from the letter 'S'. OHHH, ITS ON HER BLOG. I FEEL SOOO HAPPY!!!! : )
ok
Over and Out.... (heheh Lechar... I'm a spy!) 
Keep Following, I'm abbreviating that to KPAC (the AC is AND COMMENT)
KPAC
xx.
P.S. Have you voted in my Poll??? only 3 days left to go.

6 comments:

Lehcar Swerdna said...

You are really good at blogging I Am envious. xx Loving it as always!

ami said...

Im not good at blogging
UR ARE

Mary Lee said...

you are actually so so cute! hahah. the ice cube pictures are so so coool! and eurgh i hate looking into the garden and seeing a million pigeons, it's gross :p

ami said...

THANK YOU MARY.
maybe we should carry on the game here its alot quicker
naaa
yh, i find more cat poo in my garden though
NOT NICE!!

Lehcar Swerdna said...

Just get a cat! That would solve the problem!

ami said...

IM TRYING TO PERSUADE MY PARENTS RACH!
OMG, the next door neighbours cat is in a tree, we dont know whether she's stuck or not, but she keeps meowing likes shes crying and then the ext moment shes scratching her nails on the TREE.
WIERD!!! CONFUZZLING!!!