Friday 1 April 2011

My first post.... exciting. :)

wow... i finally got here. I've spent around an hour designing my blog.
Hello, Blog world and other people that happen to be reading this... this is kind of hard... what do i write now... erm. oh, isn't the turquoise camper van sooooo cool, i was looking for a beach scene to go with the 'Cali Beach' theme but i guess this will have to do - till i CHANGE IT ALL, well if that ever happens, wait and see. Maybe i should explain the title.
Whispers - RANDOM
Cali - I luv california and America and Beaches, which brings me onto...
Beach - I luv beaches and sand and sea (although i like the countryside equally :)
I'm watching 'Letters to Juliet' as recommended by Lechar Swerdna (you get a mention too, you inspired me to make a blog, well sort of, so did other people like Amen, Mary, the list goes on...) Anyway, back to the movie, it's really good and i'm not even half way. WATCH IT. Maybe thats what i could do my blog on. I could recommend movies. Or not, i might be considered as some MOVIE MANIAC... ok i think ill stick with a list of Movies, thats good. sooo..... erm, this is sort of like writing a letter, it's a one sided convo, don't you think.
ok, i have been advised by a friend to post what i have written so far (sowmitha - there's your mention sow)
well, erm... ok here's my first post.
Keep Following :I

7 comments:

ami said...

I will start of the comments
how sad... :W
Please comment.

Anonymous said...

hiya
love the blog!
thanks for the little mention...
xx

ami said...

ur welcome
xx.

Anonymous said...

Does Sowmitha have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.. I'm guessing that was Sowmitha who commented??? :)

ami said...

yh, who is this btw

Lehcar Swerdna said...

Lovin the blog, hows LTJ I love it! But I thought we were going to watch it at the sleepover!