Saturday 2 April 2011

The Glass is Overflowing.

Hello people, at the moment i feel like this....
Over flowing Glass
...Because I feel happy, so happy i'm overflowing : )
But that's only because i got the bestestestestest (unfortunately its not a word so i will have to do with  best) things EVER for my birthday.
I don't mean to sound boasty or anything but I LOVE THEM ALL and id like to say thank you to everyone, even those who have no idea what im talking about, because you people are the reason I'm writing about it.
Oh randre MY LUNCHCARD FITS, i pushed it down the side, perfect but im sort of scared to bring it in to school. Oh, and i just had a nice cuppa of cold cea, sorry i wanted to keep up the alliteration, a nice cuppa of cold tea! its DELICH. I'm wearing the bracelet the charmy one that rattles. and erm.... THANK YOU!
I came home and made a nice display of all the pressies (i hope to add the two movies onto my list of movies down the side, how exciting) and took some photos.



Lol, i put ur cards on top, anyway. Thank You all very much. 


So what exactly did i get...
  • Hollister body Mist and Lotion - very nice btw smells of bubblegum
  • Two brilltastic bracelets - im wearing on at the mo, theyre dangling in the mug above.
  • The Doodle Mug - i drank tea from it just now
  • The Tea - which tastes DELICH
  • BonBon Sherbets - not sure what they are but they are very tasty
  • Doodle Scrap Book - perfect for my end of year scrapbook (need pics for this btw)
  • A Super scarf - couldn't have found one better myself, its exactly!!! what ive been looking for
  • 3 Distractive DVD's - i say that because ill be watching them all the time and probably wont get anywork done (I LOVE THE PARENT TRAP, ive wanted it for ages ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVER, thats why its on the List...)
    • The Parent Trap - wanted foreverrrrrrrrrrr
    • Valentines Day - with Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts AND Anne Hathoway
    • Marley and Me - the cutest 
  • Remarkable RADLEY Purse - you'll be pleased to know that my lunch card fits, ive already said that, its soooooooo cute i love it to bits. 
IM LITERALLY JUMPING IN MY SEAT AT THE MOMENT!!!!!


I realise that one of you is going to do a post on my party as well, but who cares.
We played two games at Quasar in Feltham, except we had to team up with some random boys, who werent the most well behaved of boys. Nevertheless, it was great fun and MY TEAM, THE ORANGES, won TWICE. in the second game we reached the highest score possible, which is wierd because usually the team in on never wins let alone gets a high score, WE ACED IT!!!

Sorry i just realised this probably isnt very interesting for anyone but me. OPS :I
Still, enjoy....
xxx.
Keep Following



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the prezzies!
xx

ami said...

who is this, is it sow

Anonymous said...

:) Looks you had lots of fun!

You can follow by that bar at the top, where it says Follow next to the search box :)
x

ami said...

Hiya, people, ignore this
im testing something out

Mary Lee said...

happy belated birthday haha :) aww so many nice presents! :)

ami said...

thank you
wow
IM so much happier now youve commented on my blog
i think there might be a flood !!
xx.