Thursday 21 April 2011

Fun Fun Fun.... Revision????

Soooo....
It's been a while, I meant to post sometime last week actually, but revision came in the way... I didn't do much though : I
From my previous list of things I need to do I have completed few of my objectives.

  • I've read 3 books and I'm in the middle of another 2 : )
  • Not much revision .... :( BUT I will. I've done most of my orals and RE and Geog Revision sooo.... OK fine I admit it's not that good.
  • I have been up to ALOT of photography.
For instance I went to Bushy Park last week and went exploring into one of the gates (It felt like an adventure!). Here are some pictures I took... (the good ones)

Pretty Swan... : )

I Love this one... it was like it posed for me.


Not in Bushy Park, outside somewhere....


In the Garden...

This was a little experiment...

 a glass of Fizzy Cranberry.................     + and COLD ice cube............................ = FIZZZZZZZZzzzzz...


  • Croatia Portfolio of ASDAN... hmm. Well, I've looked at it and I've figured out each section and module and now all i have to do is write it out and find EVIDENCE (this will probably make sense to those who are doing it, to those of you who aren't you can pretend or take in the knowledge... you've learnt about ASDAN portfolios : ) yay)
  • LETTERS... this has gone very well, I've written 3!!! letters. I've replied to Rach and I recieved a letter from another friend (I don't know whether she wants to be named) and I've written that tooo :D, I need to send them off soon... Plus I wrote a letter for my future self, it was very fun I would recommend it. It's quite an in sighter, I found out all the things I want to do in hope that when i read it I would have achieved some of these. As for blogs, this is the first post in my Holidays!
  • Shopping!!!! I have bought most of my Croatia Kit, which is good, I believe I'm going to buy some more today with my Mummy. Unfortunately, I haven't bought any STATIONERY, although its extremely important. Anyhow, on Sunday it is my understanding that we are going to Bicester Village! so I hope to do alot of shopping there, but there won't be any WhSmith there so I can forget buying stationery.
  • Relaxing, yh I did that once, I just slept, while listening to an audiobook. FUN. te he
  • Doodling.... well I can't be bothered to draw up the collection and colour it to be REALLY cool but i have drawn it all about 10 times, now all i have to do is scan something in. and NOW I have. If i get time in the future I want to make it EVEN cooler, but i don't know how to yet so this will have to do!
  • Watching stuff.... I've DEFINITELY done that. Valentines Day was good, but I've seen better, IE '27 Dresses' it's soooo good. 
  • Sleeping, well yh I've done that. Lovely mornings, although I haven't exactly woken up late. I always end up waking up at 9.30 no matter what time i got to bed, unless it's like... no I woke up by 9.30 then too. hmm

 Anyway... have a good holiday everyone, well what's left of it. There's only 4 DAYS LEFT!!!! :(
and then +2 WEEKS = EXAMS. Oh well, exams are better than assessments and homework, you can get something out of exams, homework is just something teachers give us to stop us from doing other stuff. Sorry. I'm being very harsh about homework.
Enjoy...
Byee
Keep Following
xx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've hardly done any revision!! This has been a very relaxing holiday!