Monday 16 May 2011

Books, Movies, Holidays....

Hiya
Wow, its been 16 DAYS since my last post, i didnt mean to keep you waiting because i had NO choice. EXAMS YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE 

here are some eyes to see!
(theres sooooo many :O)

So. I shall start by advertising the COOLEST books on espionage you will EVER encounter...

Only The Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls) 
      Book 1                      Book 2                      Book 3                     NEW: Book 4
I recommend you read these, even though some people (rphill) don't think they're good, but who cares what soem people think, she HASNT EVEN READ IT. and as they say (and book 3), "Don't Judge a Book By its cover". I love them all, and actually went to Waterstones to buy the whole series, which is rare, because i never get into reading, let alone buy the books. However, i have Lechar to thank because she encouraged me to read the first 3 and the 4th just happened... Waiting for the 5th, its going to be AMAZING, but it comes out next year :(

That's books covered, now Movies!!!
On saturday i watched a tremendous amount of movies while cleaning my room, you see i need somehting in the background to keep me going. So, movies i watched.... 

                                   
                      Hmm.... Alright if your       Wierd, you have to                 AMAZING!!!
                      cleaning                               watch 1 first i guess.

     
                                          Okay, not as amazing       AMAZING, soooo  funny. 
                                           but interesting.                You have to watch this!

Lovely, that's 5!!! in total. On my list currently is Avalon High!!! I've heard it is good! If you have any other suggestions please tell me... I am willing to watch most movies.

Moving on Holidays. CROATIA, in 2 weeks, well 11 days! Soooo exciting. Its going to be awsome, sorry, dont mean to brag :) Ok, i was going to thee 'Must-See Destinations' from this kl book i got my dad for his b-day, not sure if you remember, but i CBA so ill leave that for another day because well, i cant be bothered right now.

OK, All done. till the next time...
Byee
xx.
Keep Following (and comment)


13 comments:

Mary Lee said...

omg john tucker must die is hilarious! i love it tehe. i wanted to watch 27 dresses but never got round to actually watch it haah.

Anonymous said...

I really want to read those books...x

ami said...

yh lechars bringing the first one in i can too if you want

Anonymous said...

yes, ok, i haven't read them. how about i read them and then i can tell you if they're good literature.
but i am very proud you're reading.
xx
rachel

ami said...

hi rach, yh ok read them and then comment all you like!
ill bring it in tomoz, although if lechar doesnt bring it in i have to give mine to sow
klio
this is the first time youve EVER commented! Which means you obviously read my blog but dont comment I HATE THAT.
tut tut
i expect youll finished the first one in a day, i did... would have. I READ THE THIRD IN 4 HOURS!!! so there.
byeeeee

Anonymous said...

I like your blog :)
I like John Tucker Must Die :)
I hope you won't forget your dearest friend Emily when you are in Croatia as she will feel even MORE left out :(
Love from Laura
xx

Anonymous said...

Joke that wasn't Laura!! It was Sowmitha ;)

ami said...

dont worry layra (sowmitha(EMILY)) we will not forget our dearest friend emily, we will all remember her, in every spoon of food, every stride of ... land, every stroke of the paddle in the kayak, in everything. but mayber not in our sleep, i think we'd have thought enough of you by then. (maybe not)
dont worry, we wont forget you. ok
stay strong laura?? (emily)

HAVE YOU DONE SPANISH OMG
i think we should ask for another week!
te he
xx.

Anonymous said...

Was that Emily pretending to be me??

Anita Bola said...

I agree on John Tucker Must Die, it's so funny. DO NOT WATCH AVALON HIGH. I read the book and it's amazing but the Disney movie is the worst interpretation of a book I've ever seen.

ami said...

i liked it
it was sooooo sweet
maybe i should read the book then
WOW, were having a convo on my comments this is fun!
i have 10. no this is now the 11th comment, that's the highest EVER!!! :)

Lehcar Swerdna said...

The books are amazing, as you know! I want Zach but I guess I also want him to be Cammies. Hard... He is just too perfect!

ami said...

lechar, has someone developed a little crush for a book character, dont worry i feel the same, sort of
i dont necessarily want him, i want to know him ya know
anway
THEY ARE AMAZING
im reading the 4th one, because ya know i havent read it yet ;)
lol