Sunday 3 April 2011

Sunny Days and Happy moments.

Happy Mothers Day, well to my mum.
Hello, today has been a lovely day,  the sun was shining, the weather was calm, it was mother's day, my dad's birthday and the sun was shining (not so much now :I)
I read over my previous post, and realised, I MADE SO MANY MISTAKES, so i apologise for that, i was writing it as i was seeing it in my head so some of sounds a bit wierd. Anyhow, here are some lovely pictures i took in my garden this morning while the sun was high in the sky.

Pretty Ladybird - i took it on my hand and it started scuttering about - it was quite cute

I particularly like this one.


My shoes - What's the blob on the white bit? :S

I was experimenting with a mirror, it's a reflection.

Reflection...



I was experimenting here too, our garden is south facing so the sun comes straight.
So with the mirror i faced it towards the sun, you can see the outcome.

The light in this picture was made from light reflecting of the mirror above. Pretty awesome.

For lunch my parents decided we should go out.... so we did. It was lovely weather, we went to a pub in Teddington by the river. After lunch we went for a walk over the bridge and to the canal gate place  i don't know what its called. There was this really cute dog there, he  was a quarter of 4 different breeds, can't remember which ones though.

He had a Life Jacket - SO CUTE!!!



The lady was funny,
                      she said 'I don't mean to be rude or pushy but if you take a photo with my dog please can you donate some money to the cause', which i thought i was funny and a little rude, but she had a point.
Isn't he soo cute, he was just walking around in circles between tables and legs, minding his own business... while everyone else watched him :)

Well, that was my Sunday, my mum's Mother's Day and My dad's Birthday!
Byee.
Keep Following


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O You were so creative with the mirror. i MUST try that sometime soon. the pictures look great!

Say happy birthday to your dad from me :)


Follow meeee. Tehe.

ami said...

Thank You
Yh it was fun.
he says thank you
and. i am following
:)
xx.

Mary Lee said...

happy belated birthday to your dad haha :) aww your photos are too cute!!! :) the dog is too

erm you can send it to my rbk? mlee26

ami said...

the picture?
sure!!! :)