Saturday 18 June 2011

secret hideout....

Hello again...
so I went for a bike ride today with my friend, we hoped for the sun to shine because lately the weather has been a little unpredictable, what  with the heavy showers of rain lasting 10 mins. WEIRD. Anywho, we went for a ride down the small highstreet that hampton has, consisting of no more than restaurants, charity shops, Costa Coffe, several mini supermarkets... i.e. Sainsburys (where we went), Tesco and lots of other randommmmm shops.
if only there were better shops on the highstreet, it would actually be worthwhile going there!!!
After that, she went back home and i decided to carry on riding (i was actually hoping that it would rain, i wanted to get wet in the shower :P) and i went towards Hampton station, well by accident. There's so many roads that lead onto other roads that you never really know where you'll end up, unless your my dad. In Hampton, there's a few shops by the station, so i went exploring into them... and i found BOOTS!!! i never knew it was there :) but then i got bored and carried on going on a random road, that lead to a not so random park.
Now, i might just be weird, but ive always wanted to have a place that only I KNOW about, like a hideout. I can't have a tree house, i wish i DID. Anyhow, i went looking for a little hideout in the park and after a while i found an empty space behind lots of bushes. and there was a tree there, but i couldn't climb it because there weren't any branches to hold on to or any support, so i'm thinking about asking the council to put a ladder there.

Anyway, here are some ideal hideouts, that i wish i could find, and maybe i will...



Same place, I think it's just beautiful. Oh, and there's a tree you can climb. PERFECTO


A treehouse


A forest clearing, that would be ideal for taking some cool naturalistic photos :)

Cave hideaway, one problem. I don't live by the beach but it would be great if i did.

An old train carraige. I think that would be the COOLEST.

I hope i can find a special secret hidout for myself one day, but till then I'll continue to explore and search.

ttfn
Keep Following
xx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha. i LOVE getting wet too but did you see yesterday midday's shower? It was pouring so hard I was actually scared to open the back door. When I did, it was like a waterfall -________-

ohmygoodness. Your hiding places are utterly fantastico!!!! Esp the last two x

Lehcar Swerdna said...

I used to think that and then I found out that most of these places are where tramps live. So they have to be good enough for even tramps to find. I can just imagine a tramp in the last one SOz xx