Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's not that funny.... is it?

Some people are so mean!
Just because their lives are funny and interesting they look for others to laugh upon.
So... Hi.
Today, after rehearsing for the vocal concert with Nay and Chantel, I made it to the 65 bus stop just in time to catch the bus. As i got onto the bus, the two men in front of me blocked up the entrance so i couldn't go further in the bus. finally, they parted only JUST, and i had to push through, only to be welcomed by the, WET, MUDDY, SLIPPERY floor.
Now, guess what happened NEXT!
Indeed (if you guessed right)/ No, if you guessed wrong)  I SLIPPED. it wasn't very nice, and it was VERY embarassing! Thankfully, i caught myself in time, i should sue the bus, its DANGEROUS.
Anywhoooo ( i love that), the next second, these two girls sitting in the front seats of the bus start laughing. I mean, one of them was in hysterics. Ok, i don't mind being laughed at, it was an accident they happen BUT it was a dangerous accident AND one of the girls was covering her face so i couldn't see her laughing.
WHAT IS THE POINT????
I have ears, i can HEAR, and I'm not stupid, i know you're laughing at me.
I just made myself feel better by saying she probably looks even more stupid than I did, she was literally in hysterics all over the place.
sooo, that was my little story. Now i have hiccups :O

TTFN
Keep Following
xx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW amruni dont worry those peoples are just losers that have no life
zahra xx

SR said...

Such losers ! Instead of helping you, they laugh.. Argh!