Tuesday 28 June 2011

I will NOT BE AFRAID....

I wasn't afraid, JUST Shaking, REALLY SHAKING.
I should probably explain what on earth I'm talking about. The Vocal Concert.
Today, was our school's Vocal Concert and I am very proud in saying that i attended, otherwise, I can't really be bothered to go to concerts. Actually, today's was a special concert for me, because for the first time EVER i sang a duet in front of people, with the lovely Nay or Nomi. We sang Taylor Swift, Mary's Song



WOW, that's is sooo cool, i can get Youtube on this. Sorry, this is new to me :D EXCITING.
KK here's another one, just because....



I luv this music video, its sooo cute. Its another Taylor Swift song.
Oh you might wanna watch this, It is a Video asking for a petition to make a music video for the song I sang at the concert, so yh they want to make a Music Video with Taylor Swift in it.

Ok, back to the post... There were loads of other soloists and duets, but my Fave's

  • I whistle a Happy Tune - from the King and I - can't rememeber who sang it, but she was good, she even WHISTLED WOH!!!
  • Brush Up your Shakespear from Kiss me Kate- By Lechar and Em, they were amazing and i luvd the little dance swap!
  • Remember - Nomi and Chantel, OMG you have to hear this, its amazing, I'm wanna record and put it on my ipod
  • The Notebook - Sasha and Georgia - this was amazing toooooooo! :D
  • Now that I've seen her from Miss Saigon - so emotional :) te he
There were loads more, but these are the ones i enjoyed the MOST.
Overall it was a lovely evening, and I'm glad i took part. although my knees were SHAKING, i had to cover it by tapping foot now and then :) ha ha It was really funny to look at the Concerts Programme, there were all of these really posh musician names, and then you see 'Taylor Swift' it was SO FUNNY! I'm so happy i was part of bringing her to the Tiffin Vocal Concert :D then i was really pleased when my mumma and papa bought me Apple Juice. It's the little things in life that make one happy :D

TTFN
Keep Following
xx.

No comments: