Sunday 18 December 2011

To do....

Hello,
Christmas holidays, finally, I've made a TO DO LIST for my hols, im expecting to tick of EVERYBIT :D hmm I think I'll blog about all the things i tick off, if theyre of any interest. So here it is...


  • Copy up IT
  • Get Volunteer Work
  • Read Hunger Games - for which i actually need the book!
  • Go ice Skating - planned on the 21st i believe
  • Go to oxford Street or Bicester village
  • Sort out the stuff in my room
    • you dont wanna know the details about that its boring stuff.
  • learn guitar piece for 24th - already done but only ticked off once my performance is over !!!
  • Do a blog post on Winnie the Pooh - coming soon!!!
  • Ebay - i have to sell a few things... :)
  • REdo my room
  • Get riding boots - i think i might add gloves and jodpurs to that
  • Print latin Language notes - thats a boring one, but it has to be done.
  • Buy a Birthday Present - which my mum is noe refusing to buy so i have to say sorry to that person... :(
  • Buy gloves - generally for cold weather.
There it is. Lets see how this holiday goes.

TTFN
xx

No comments: