Sunday 4 December 2011

Chilly nights, pretty lights...

Yesterday, my mum took me to London to get a hair cut, to be honest you can't really make out any difference, but it was really fun, the hairdresser used this really cool heater thing to dry my hair so it didn't go all frizzy - her name was Nicola :D.

After that my mums friend came to meet us and we went to the Patisserie Valerie to eat YUMMY cakes.

Pretty + Yummy! But the icing made me feel sick afterwards. 

this photo is awful but oh well. (my mummy got a haircut too)
Then we went shopping on Oxford Street to buy COATS - how exciting... we spent 3 hours buying 3 coats and went to like 5 different shops!(Debenhams, Forever 21, New Look, Dorothy Perkins, French Connection, Jane Norman...) it was tiring at the end but then again too much shopping is tiring, isn't it?
The Lighting was really pretty hence the title, oh yh i forgot my coat that day because it was sunny in the morning yet it wssnt actually that cold in the evening.


This was a little street next to miss.Selfridge leading to Carnaby street i think.  I was the one to notice it! :)


M&S decorations.


These are all the miss. Selfridge window displays they were the best!



This photo is all SQUIGLY

There was a SNOW MACHINE in this one!!!





Soz this pic is really sweet!
i introduce you to Keyla's Hobby - SLEEPING.

TTFN
xxx


1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

aww you look so pretty! sounds like an amazing day :) and so many pretty lights hehe.