Sunday 25 September 2011

English Doodles...

Hello,
Okay so maybe its not the best idea to doodle in english lessons, especially when learning Shakespeare's Macbeth, or maybe it is, seeing as i do know the story and have understood everything that is going on up till this point of our lesson and my english doodles are always my BEST. anyway, i've been very busy producing my latest piece of art work and finally it is COMPLETE and edited. So please enjoy.... :)

This is in the editing stage: notice my names still on!
Editing Part 2: notice two sides are stuck together and my names is disappearing :O

Final Complete work: notice NO NAME :D

I really want a Graphic Tablet, there's this really nice one from Wacom its £69.99 though, i might ask it for Christmas but i'll see. It'll make my drawing, designing and Cartooning life sooo much easier.

there it is, the one i want. I'm planning on making more cartoon book cover story' (i need to work on the name). Hopefully i can upload more on my blog then :D
TTFN
xxxxxxxxxxxx


6 comments:

Mary Lee said...

oh you know how cute i think your drawings are :)

ami said...

Thanks Mary :D

Anonymous said...

Aww that's soo cute!! Upload your peacock drawings aswell ;)

Anonymous said...

What can you do on a graphic tablet? x

ami said...

well its like the pic shows, instead of using a mouse you can use a pen so its easier to draw which is PERFECT FOR ME. but this one is extra special because it can be used as apples track pad too AND it has 4 buttons on the side, you cant see them very clearly but they can be set to shortcuts, so you can go back a page or close a window or watever really. ITS REALLY COOL
and then the pen has a rubbery bit at the end so you turn the pen over and use it as a RUBBER when on paint or something
ITS AWSOMEEEEEEE
i hope you get it now SA

Lehcar Swerdna said...

I'm posting a comment to let you know that i have read your'e blog and I know how much you LOVE COMMENTS!!! XXX