Monday 25 July 2011

Scrapbooking at Latchmere

Yesterday, I went round to my friends house to complete a HUGE PROJECT. You might have guessed from the title, but ill tell you, we were SCRAPBOOKING. After i think around 6 hours of constant writing, or glueing, or sticking or snipping and defacing photos we finished them!!! and im very pleased with the finished product :D.  I then went home and spent another 3 hours further decorating and embellishing it. yhhh.
However, it was officially completed at around 00:20 on Monday morning te he :) Here are some pics of my fave pages.

Front Cover, ignore the smudge. I <3 Buttons 

 Inside Cover, lots of Souvenirs. You may have noticed the 101 things... yh i used my list of 101 amazing things in my scrapbook because i didn't know what to write otherwise seeing as my friend was using her 10? page diary entries.

There's two Nomi's HA HA.

I made a jewelled Catepillar! because one amazing thing was encountering 4 catepillars.

This is one of the BEST pages with Niks pose on the mountain.

 Pretty Flowers!!!





 I made a BUG te he.



This is the back Cover.

I also watched Kungfu Panda 2 yesterday with my parents and we ate NACHOS, BLUE SLUSH and POPCORN. Yum.
I should post soon seeing as its FINALLY the SUMMER HOLssssss yay :D
Although I'm leaving for India on Friday. SO MUCH TO DO. 

7 comments:

SR said...

Love your scrapbook..looks good.. How is Kunfu panda 2.. Did you like it?
Have a great time in India..

Mary Lee said...

ah have a lovely time in india! make sure you lock rachel with all the worms where possible! this scrapbook is the cutest hehe

ami said...

I dont know about worms but we have a list of other things we can do to her
1. Make her sleep on the floor
2. Abandon her whilst sightseeing - MEAN
3. We could push her into a bunch of stray dogs - which worse for the dogs than for her LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha loving the plans!! Number 3 is the best. The bug is soo cool! :D xxx

Anita Bola said...

The scrapbook is amazing, I would never have the patience to finish one of them. The picture of Nikita never fails to crack me up :) Have fun in India, all the men will be staring at Rachel ;) xx

Unknown said...

my awesome picture of nikita :D x

Anonymous said...

the pope wasn't at the airport - it was the croatian prime minister.
rachel
xx