Friday 29 July 2011

Departure at Terminal 4

Hiya
regretfully this will be my final post for the next 5 weeks or so because thankfully the day has come when we depart from England for an exciting adventure to INDIA. I <3 INDIA. sooo yh, this is really a post to say goodbye which is kinda sad, but not really because i'm coming back :) Mary is also leaving for Taiwan today, but her title would be Departure at Terminal 3. I've also realised that i haven't really done an official end of year 9/ welcome to the holidays, what am i going to be doing/ year 10 on its way post - so this will have to be it

anywhoooo... Rachel wanted to say a few words soooo here it is... unfortuantely for Rach i couldn't just upload the recording and my computer hasn't yet mastered installing things fast, but i will surely make a video with THIS picture when i get back (to be honest she does sound a bit like an alien on the recording) :D te he


Hello World, Rachel here from Space Shuttle 0-7-9 Buh Buh Buh. What Fun.  Anyway just a quick message to say that I'm off to India. So farewell because you won't see me for 6 entire weeks and although I'm syre you will all miss me very much. Um. Try not to be to sad because i wouldn't like to think that my absence is preventing your happiness even though it probably isn't. Anyway farewell I shall miss you and.. and don't have too much fun without me xxx

so to make this post more worthwhile and less boring I will exhibit a selection of wierd and wonderful plane pictures...
HAPPY HOLS everyone. :D

Ok this picture has lots of issues:
a) where's the poor planes tail!?!?!
b)Something is wrong with the people, they're either blind and deaf OR they're stupid enough to think that plane is a CLOUD
But then i come to conclusion c) is been photoshoped (? is that how you would spell it)
still it's a pretty cool plane.

I feel sorry for this plane :(




UK - Air Force WR977 aircraft at Newark
Is it just me or does this resemble a pig at first glance (and when it's small)? :O

UK - Air Force WR977 aircraft at Newark


Germany - Air Force 46+33 aircraft at Cambrai - Epinoy

Plane VORTEX - tooo coool @)
byee
xxxxxxxxx
TTFW (ta ta for weeks)

airplane pics from: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/album.php?p=125&pg=5&order=

1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

Hello from Taiwan! tehe.
rachel looks absolutely disabled haha
so sad i didn't get to see you :(