Sunday 5 February 2012

snow and cakes...

Hello who ever still reads my blog :P
Last night I came out of the shower after agonisingly untangling my hair without my detangler (wasnt too pleased about that)... and i saw one of the most beautiful sights ever.... it was SNOWING :D
Then this morning i happened to wake up at 3:45 (no idea why) and i see a sheet of white puffy snow covering the world outside my window : )

Later i find little footsteps running through the deep snow.

Further examination shows they are the footsteps of the eversleepy but equally adorable, Keyla : nextdoor neighbour's cat :P


I also made some yummyliscious cupcakes while repeatedly listening to 1D (they're songs are awsome :p)


As yummy as they look, i would probably only be able to eat half, theyre really big and there's LOADS of icing :S. I was experimenting with icing techniques, so i bought an icer thing with the bag and the different nozzles, dunno what its called ;)

Have a fun time in the snow... I wonder what bushy park is like, must be amazing. My riding lesson was cancelled because of the snow :( so i didn't see.

TTFN
xxx
LETS HOPE ITLL SNOW TONIGHT= NO SCHOOL TOMOZ



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:') Cat paws.

Once in our garden my dad cemented a path or something and the next morning we found cat pawprints all over it. We just left it though haha.